In light of the ongoing concerns associated with the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), we wanted to share with you how E&D Granite City is managing the situation.
It is our goal to keep our employees, customers, business partners, and members of the greater community healthy and safe, as well as manage resources to ensure continuity in the product supply and the provision of our services. As a market-leading supplier of stone surfaces in the Greater Atlanta Area, we expect to continue to supply our products and services in a stable and responsible manner.
Recognizing that the nature of our business sometimes require travel and in-person interaction, we would like to share with you the measures we are taking so that all of our employees, clients, site contacts, and other business partners remain safe.
These measures include, but are not limited to:
- We have established a by-appointment only policy to exclusively receive customers one at a time.
- We have limited in person company travels and cancelled all company events during at least the next two weeks and until further notice.
- We have increased our hygiene measures at all our location, including the disinfection of most transited and high-touch areas.
- We have updated our hygiene protocols increasing our standards in sanitizing surfaces and reinforcing the hygiene practices recommended by the CDC in all our activities.
- We have implemented a no hand-shaking policy where all our employees have been instructed not to physically make contact with colleagues and business partners.
- We encourage employees to take routine precautions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please visit CDC’s coughing and sneezing etiquette and clean hands Webpage for more information at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html
- We encourage employees, clients, and site contacts to seek advice and medical attention if you feel you are at risk, become ill, or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19.
- We are closely monitoring our location to take all required actions to protect our community.
Given the unpredictable situation we are facing globally, we will continue to monitor the evolution of the Coronavirus Outbreak on a daily basis to try to anticipate potential restrains that may affect our business activity in the future in order to be able to maintain at least essential operations.
If you have specific concerns about your project or supply agreement, please reach out to your E&D Granite City Account Manager to discuss the best approach and discuss a contingency plan if necessary.